Monday, April 22, 2013

Patience

Today is the first day of my new work and I couldn't be happier. I felt that it's really a good place for me to work and I finally found the right place for me.

I'm very thankful that God gave me this job. I prayed for it so many times and I waited for this job. And the feeling of finally stepping in to the office makes me like...WOW. I mostly don't have words for what I feel. Mostly feel like this is the feeling you get when you finally have what you waited and prayed for.

When you try to relate it to any aspect of your life, it truly means so much, getting to experience it on a different way. Like for instance, waiting for God's best. At times, I can get a little discouraged or hasty to find an answer on who is the one for me. But God is giving me answers gradually while I wait. It's very important to always seek God because He never fails to give you answers. I just need to be patient enough to wait because God promises a bright future and to give us His best. I declare victory in the future. :)

Mmkay, I need to get some shut eye, early start tomorrow.

Goodnight! x

No comments: