Saturday, April 6, 2013

All Things Are Possible

Last night, before going to bed, I prayed and I asked God a question. Going back to my other post, I was rambling about something surreal, right? The question I asked was about that. Thing is, there was a battle in my head if some things, such as my dilemma are possible. Last night, before going to bed, I received a sign (Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus) and today when I woke up, while reading me devotional, I got a clear answer. God is reminding me that all things are possible with Him. Let me share you my devotional today from Joyce Meyer: Promises for Your Everyday Life. :)


Mark 10:27 (NIRV)
27Jesus looked at them and said, "With man, that is impossible. But not with God. All things are possible with God."


You Have Potential

It's amazing how many gifted people there are who just sit on the sidelines of life and do nothing. They never take a step forward to use the gifts God has given them because they don't believe they're gifted in the first place. Are you one of them?

The truth is, God has given each one of us gifts, talents and abilities. He has a great plan for you and has equipped you to do great things for His Kingdom. But until you see yourself the way He sees you and trust Him to enable you to use your gifts, you won't live up to your God-given potential.

If you're struggling with low self-esteem, a poor self-image and lacking confidence, I want you to know that God created you with amazing potential. And when you trust God and believe you can do whatever He says you can do, you will fulfill His destiny for your life.

Remember, "all things are possible with God." When you put your confidence in Him, you will be free to live up to your potential.

Prayer Starter: God, help me to see myself through Your eyes, with the gifts and talents You've given me. I believe that You made me with great potential because You are a great God. Today, I put my confidence in You and believe that all things are possible with You!



This message does not only make me feel better because I got the answer to my prayer, but absolutely amazing because this implies to any aspect of my life. I've been afraid on showing my potentials. I know most of it, but every time I try to step up and do all the things my heart wishes to do, I sometimes get dishearten because of setbacks. But right now, I'm a totally different woman, I'm God's warrior and I'm doing this for Him.

God is unfolding His plans for me, little by little. I believe He gives me discernment, but I'm praying for more wisdom.

Oh my, just an aha moment, I remembered my previous boss told me few months ago when we were having one on one talks that she observed that people listen to me and they follow me, it's just a matter on how will I use it for the right reasons. When she told me that, it was overwhelming because I did not see it that way, I mean, I know I can easily talk to anyone but I did not see it the way she did. God used her to make me see my potential. And yes, now I know that it is my purpose to serve Him by sharing His word to people, just like Paul did. I was blind, but now I see.


John 9:25 (NIRV)
25He replied, "I don't know if he is a sinner or not. I do know one thing. I was blind, but now I can see!"


Right now, my heart is filled with so much joy and my love to God and as I'm writing this, I can feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. It is truly amazing.

Have a great weekend ahead everyone! :)

x

No comments: