Tuesday, September 17, 2013

In God's Time

Love. The Right One. Everyone loves to talk about these things.

Some people are lucky enough to have found it so early in their lives. However, others needs to wait for it (and sometimes thinking if it will ever come).

I'm one of those people waiting.

Before, I couldn't really get a grasp of the whole concept of waiting for the right person. I mean, I've been single most of my (almost) 25 years living. But a part of me is always longing to have someone to love me and someone I could love, like a feeling of security. Hence, the heartbreaks.

Here is where God comes in..the past few months that I spent being single and being so in love and in a relationship with God was one of the most amazing feeling, ever. He fills my heart with so much love and understanding. I can see things more clearly now. And all of a sudden, the hole in my heart is filled with God's love.

The feeling of searching for someone suddenly disappeared. I was more satisfied with what I have. I stopped seeing guys as potential boyfriends but being actual friends with them.

I also realized I forgot the things that matter most that I should be focusing on..like God, my family and friends. Being single is great! I don't know why I didn't see that before. I got to do a lot of things, I go to Sunday service often, I signed up for a small group in my church, and what I'm really looking forward to is the single's retreat on my birthday weekend. I'm so excited because it's my 25th birthday and how awesome it will be if I'm going to be baptized on the same day. And I also get to spend a lot of time with my family and friends.

I read this somewhere, it says: When you pray, God answers you in 3 ways..Yes, No, and Not Now. He gave me a message a week ago, about His perfect timing. He wants me to not act in haste, but to sit down, relax and wait for His time.

Right now, I'm just waiting. I know that God is preparing His best for me and God is surely preparing me to be His best. He's telling me to wait..and that's what I'm going to do. :)

My message for God's best:

Hi! How are you? :) I know that you're waiting patiently for me as I am patiently waiting for you too. Hang in there. I know it could be hard sometimes, but thinking that God has both of us well prepared gives me strength. God is still preparing me too. We will reap our harvest pretty soon, I can feel it. I don't want you to meet me like this, not just yet. I trust God's time, that at the right moment, things will be perfect..beyond amazing! Take care of yourself, stay strong and keep God close to your heart.

 I'm so excited to meet you! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you! ;)


No comments: